- For puppies 11 weeks of age to adult age.
- Our basic obedience classes are designed to give you a well-mannered family pet.
- Beginner class teaches YOU how to train your dog and becomes a great bonding experience!
- Emphasis is placed on maintaining control of your dog in practical everyday situations.
- Solve problem behaviors like jumping on people, biting, barking, chewing and house breaking.
- Basic commands taught: heel, sit, down, stay, sit stay, stand, come and hand signals.
- AM and PM classes available. Children welcome.
Class Fee $110
- Please note, all dogs must have current vaccinations to participate in classes.
- May 20 Monday at 7pm
- May 22 Wednesday at 10AM
June 11 Tuesday at 7 p.m.
June 18 Tuesday at 6 p.m.
June 26 Wednesday at 5 30 p.m.
* Classes meet weekly for 8 weeks.